Award will be presented at West Mifflin Community Day on Saturday, September 10th.
Justa few highlights about Voyager:
- Proud Sponsor of Jamie’s Dream Annual event – “A Christmas To Remember”, that benefits 35-50 families from the area that are suffering from, and ease the burden caused by serious illness, injury, disability, or trauma.
- Host facility for Big Brothers and Big Sisters annual fundraising event.
- Invested in a new facility at the Allegheny County Airport. The first multi-million dollar invested at the airport in decades.
- Employs more than 50 employees in good jobs.
- Provides air charter to CORE (Center for Organ Recovery and Exchange) that is involved in saving lives every day.