An act requiring certain records of the Commonwealth and its political subdivisions and of certain authorities and other agencies performing essential governmental functions, to be open for examination and inspection by citizens of the Commonwealth of Pennsylvania; authorizing such citizens under certain conditions to make extracts, copies, photographs or photostats of such records; and providing for appeals to the courts of common pleas, further providing for definitions, for examination and inspection and for extracts, copies or photostats; providing for denial of access to public records, for redaction, for response to requests for access and for final agency determinations; further providing for appeal from denial of right; and providing for court costs and attorney fees, for penalty and for immunity.
- West Mifflin Borough – securely bringing you online content
- New Garbage & Recycling Schedule Page
- No Zoning Hearing Board meeting on March 6th. Planning Commission Meeting still scheduled.
- Planning Commission Agenda – Monday, March 6th 2014. 6.30pm
- Legislative Council Meeting Minutes: January 17th 2017. 6.30pm