Jonathan R. Hess, Tax Collector
1020 Lebanon Road,
West Mifflin, PA 15122
March – April & July – August
Tuesday: 9am – 4pm
Wednesday: 9am – 4pm
Thursday: 10am – 4pm (10am – 7pm in April & August)
All other Months (January, February, May, June, September, October, November, December)
Tuesday: 9am – 2pm
Thursday: 12pm – 4pm
Select Saturdays in April and August (please see your bill for date/time)
New Ways to Pay
- A new drop box has been added near the front entrance of the Borough Building for after hour payments. If you would like a receipt of payment, please include a self-addressed stamped envelope along with your bill and form of payment
- See below on how to use our new online payment system
- We are still accepting all payments sent through the mail and window payments during our office hours
BOROUGH REAL ESTATE TAX INFORMATION
- The two percent (2%) discount period is from March 1 until April 30.
- The non-discount, non-penalty (face) period is from May 1 until June 30.
- The penalty period is from July 1 until December 15.
SCHOOL DISTRICT REAL ESTATE TAX INFORMATION
- The school district discount period is from July 1 until August 31.
- The non-discount, non-penalty (face) period is September 1 until October 31.
- The penalty period is from November 1 until December 15.
HOW TO PAY
- You can pay your real estate taxes by either visiting the Real Estate Tax Office in person or
- Mailing in your tax bill to the address below. Please note that the tax is paid by check or money order only. It can be made out to Jonathan R. Hess. The mailing address is
Jonathan R. Hess
Tax Collector, Borough of West Mifflin
1020 Lebanon Road
West Mifflin, PA 15122
- *NEW ONLINE PAYMENT OPTION: To pay your Borough Real Estate Taxes online, please visit https://billpay.forte.net/westmifflinpatax/
- Please Note: there is a tax payer fee for this service:
o Credit/Debit Cards will have a service fee of 2.5% with a minimum of $1.95, whichever is greater
o The service fee is not part of your tax bill and West Mifflin, will not receive any portion of the fee associated with this payment service
ALLEGHENY COUNTY TAX INFORMATION
ACT 77 SENIOR CITIZEN PROPERTY TAX RELIEF
Residents who are at least 60 years old, have an annual income of $30,000 a year or less (counting just half of Social Security or Railroad Tier One benefits), and have lived in and owned their current Allegheny County residence for at least 10 years are eligible for a thirty percent (30%) reduction in their county tax bill.
PROPERTY TAX CERTIFICATIONS
You can request a 3 year Borough and School District Tax Certification by sending a request to the Tax Office along with a $30.00 check made payable to Jonathan R. Hess