WEST MIFFLIN BOROUGH COUNCIL
January 19, 2022
1. Call to Order
2. Moment of Silent Prayer
3. Pledge of Allegiance
4. Roll Call
5. Citizen Comments on Agenda Items Only: All citizens wish to make comments or remarks on agenda items numbered 6, 7, or 14 will be granted three minutes.
6. Motion to approve the minutes of the December 21, 2021 Legislative Meeting.
7. Unfinished Business Requiring Official Action:
A. Motion to approve Maintenance Agreement Renewal with TUDI Mechanical Systems for HVAC Maintenance at 1020 Lebanon Road Building.
B. Motion to approve Service Agreement Renewal with Building Controls System Inc., for Temperature Control System at 1020 Lebanon Road Building.
C. Motion to approve the termination of the Animal Control Agreement with Gaydos-Behanna Kennel.
D. Motion to approve Animal Control Agreement with Sable Kennels.
E. Motion to approve termination of copier contracts for the Borough Administration, Community Development and Police Department.
F. Motion to approve Copier Lease agreement with Ford Office Technologies for copiers for the Administration, Community Development and Police Department at a total cost of $482.00 a month for 60 months.
G. Motion to approve the appointment of Michael Moses to the Borough of West Mifflin Planning Commission.
H. Motion to approve the 2 parcel consolidation plan, The Nesti Plan consolidation parcels 243-P-300 & 243-P-310 located at 4819 Buttermilk Hollow Road.
I. Motion to approve the Preliminary & Final site plan for the Take 5 Oil Change facility to be constructed at 1650 Lebanon Church Rd. This recommendation was conditioned upon the applicant receiving their Penn DOT Highway Occupancy Permit for the access on Lebanon Church Road.
J. Motion to approve the Preliminary & Final site plan for Express Wash Concepts for the construction of Car Wash facility to be located at 2100 Mountain View Dr. the former site of Busy Beaver.
K. Motion to approve advertisement for a Public Hearing for Source Church for Conditional Use Request at 1922 Pennsylvania Avenue.
L. Motion to approve advertisement of Ordinance Re-Establishing a General Fee Schedule.
M. Motion to approve advertisement of An Early Retirement Ordinance.
N. Motion to authorize the Civil Service Commission to conduct a non-competitive examination for West Mifflin Assistant Chief Position.
O. Motion to approve Collective Bargaining Agreement between the Borough of West Mifflin and the West Mifflin Borough Police Association for CBA January 1, 2022 – December 31, 2026.
8. Departmental Reports
a. Community Development – Walter B. Anthony
b. Police – Chief Gregory McCulloch
c. Public Works – James Hess
9. Report for EMS – Chief Todd Plunkett
10. Report of the Mayor – Christopher Kelly
11. Report of the Solicitor – Evashavik Law & Phil DiLucente & Associates, LLC
12. Report of the Engineer – KLH Engineers Inc.
13. Report of the Manager – Brian Kamauf
14. Motion to approve payment of bills as approved by the Finance Committee.
15. New Business.
16. Citizen Comments by Prior Request to be placed on the Agenda.
17. Motion to adjourn.