WEST MIFFLIN BOROUGH COUNCIL
June 16, 2020
- Call to Order
- Moment of Silent Prayer
- Pledge of Allegiance
- Roll Call
- Citizen Comments on Agenda Items Only: All citizens who submitted email questions prior to the meeting regarding agenda items numbered 6, 7 or 14 will be addressed.
- Motion to approve the minutes of the May 19, 2020 Legislative Meeting.
- Unfinished Business Requiring Official Action:
A. Motion to approve and accept a Temporary Easement Offer from the Pennsylvania Turnpike Commission in the amount of $1,600.00 for property Lot & Block 239-B-260, located on Commonwealth Avenue.
B. Motion to approve lease agreement between the Borough of West Mifflin and West Mifflin Youth Softball Association, for lease of Softball Complex Located at Helena Street.
C. Motion to approve lease agreement between the Borough of West Mifflin and West Mifflin Baseball League, for lease of West Mifflin Baseball League Complex Located at St. Agnes Lane.
D. Motion to authorize the Borough Manager to hire three (3) Park Watch Persons for the Community Park, pay rate will be Eleven Dollars ($11.00) per hour.
E. Motion to approve advertisement of Revised Animal Ordinance.
- Departmental Reports
- Community Development – Walter B. Anthony
- Police – Chief Anthony Topolnak
- Public Works – James Hess
- Recreation – Stephen Keron
- Report for EMS – Chief Todd Plunkett
- Report of the Mayor – Christopher Kelly
- Report of the Solicitor – Evashavik Law & Phil DiLucente & Associates, LLC
- Report of the Engineer – KLH Engineers Inc.
- Report of the Manager – Brian Kamauf
- Motion to approve payment of bills as approved by the Finance Committee.
- New Business.
- Citizen Comments by Prior Request to be placed on the Agenda.
- Motion to adjourn.