WEST MIFFLIN BOROUGH COUNCIL
November 16, 2021
• Conditional Use Request from True Storage LLC for Indoor Personal Self Storage Facility Located at 7045 Clairton Road.
• Re-Zoning Request from PSPC Inc., for land located at 901 Camp Hollow Road.
1. Call to Order
2. Moment of Silent Prayer
3. Pledge of Allegiance
4. Roll Call
5. Citizen Comments on Agenda Items Only: All citizens who submitted email questions prior to the meeting regarding agenda items numbered 6, 7 or 14 will be addressed.
6. Motion to approve the minutes of the September 21, 2021.
7. Unfinished Business Requiring Official Action:
A. AN ORDINANCE OF THE COUNCIL OF THE BOROUGH OF WEST MIFFLIN, ALLEGHENY COUNTY, PENNSYLVANIA, PROVIDING FOR THE REGULATION OF MOBILE FOOD VENDORS; PROVIDING FOR LICENSING,
HOURS AND STANDARDS OF OPERATIONS; ESTABLISHING A PENALTY FOR VIOLATIONS.
B. RESOLUTION OF THE BOROUGH OF WEST MIFFLIN APPOINTING TRUSTEE TO THE WEST MIFFLIN 457 DEFERRED COMPENSATION PLAN.
C. Motion to approve the purchase of Three (3) 2022 Ford Interceptor SUV for the West Mifflin Police Department, individual cost $36,500.00 per vehicle ($109,500 total cost), from Laurel Auto Group Inc., under COSTAR Contract #013-056. (purchases are for the 2022 Budget)
D. Motion to approve the purchase of 2022 Chevrolet Tahoe for the West Mifflin Police Department at a cost of $49,628.22, from Memorial Highway Chevrolet of Somerset, under COSTAR Contract #025-261. (purchase is for the 2022 Budget)
E. Motion to approve the lease revision between West Mifflin Borough and West Mifflin Area School District for office space leased at 1020 Lebanon Road, pending final approval of the agreement of the Borough Solicitors.
F. Motion to approve a $500.00 per month Stipend to Sheila Sebastian for work in the Recreation Department.
8. Departmental Reports
a. Community Development – Walter B. Anthony
b. Police – Chief Anthony Topolnak
c. Public Works – James Hess
9. Report for EMS – Chief Todd Plunkett
10. Report of the Mayor – Christopher Kelly
11. Report of the Solicitor – Evashavik Law & Phil DiLucente & Associates, LLC
12. Report of the Engineer – KLH Engineers Inc.
13. Report of the Manager – Brian Kamauf
14. Motion to approve payment of bills as approved by the Finance Committee.
15. New Business.
16. Citizen Comments by Prior Request to be placed on the Agenda.
17. Motion to adjourn.